Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On The Ballband Wagon


Well I have been knitting for as long as I can remember and have never done a ballband dishcloth. Once I did that first one, well I just couldn't stop. Here a few of my first ones, and they make great gifts! The BB scrubbers are great too! I found the scrubbie patterns on Ravelry (My second home). These are great for travel knitting, because after the first one you don't need a pattern. I did most of these at the beach on the Lake where we camp. You can find the pattern here for dishcloth. The BB scrubbie here. and the tribble here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, it looks like a blanket!! Nice work. I love the look of ballbands, but don't really enjoy making them so much. Now I can live vicariously through your wonderful work. Almost makes me want to make one!